Juis Clavel / Ross MacNeil
Seasons by Atlantica / Haskapa
1 cup Haskapa Juice
¾ cup Granulated Sugar
1 Vanilla Bean, Split
3 tbsp Green Tea Powder
2 cups 35% Cream
¼ Granulated Sugar
4 ½ Sheets of Gelatin, bloomed
- Combine Haskapa juice, ¾ sugar and vanilla bean and steep for 5 minutes at low heat, keep warm
- Combine the cream, ¼ sugar and green tea powder and steep for 10 minutes, then strain in a very fine sieve; keep warm after strain
- In 4 cups of cold water, allow the gelatin to soak for 7 minutes; after soaking squeeze until water is strained off the gelatin
- Combine all ingredients with the gelatine, until gelatine is dissolved.
- Strain mixture and pour into ramekins of your choice
Place in the fridge and allow to set for 2 hours.
Haskapa Matcha Panna Cotta