Preheat oven to 375°F(190°C)
45 muffin cups lined with muffin papers
1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the oatmeal and milk. Microwave on high until the oatmeal is creamy and tender, about 5–6 minutes. Cool slightly.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix the all-purpose and whole-wheat flours, cornmeal, flax flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Mix in the lemon zest, oil, brown sugar, and oatmeal mixture.
4. Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix until the dry ingredients have been moistened.
5. Gently fold the raspberries into the batter. Fill the lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
6. Bake for 20–30 minutes, until the muffins are lightly browned and a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
Portion: 1 muffin
Cost per serving: $0.16
Recipe compliments of the Strive for Five program