1 6 oz. (180 g) boneless, skineless chicken breast
1 1/4 cup (50 mL) wild blueberry sauce
1 oz. (30g) chopped almonds
1 oz. (30g) chopped walnuts
1 oz. (30g) chopped pine nuts
1 oz. (30g) Brie cheese
- Wash chicken breast and pat dry.
- Pound with a wooden mallet until flat.
- Bake chicken that has been pounded flat and stuffed with brie, walnuts, almonds, and pine nuts.
- Flour egg wash then bread lightly place in fryer for 30 seconds to sire up and brown then place in oven at 375 (180°C) for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove and place on flat spatula, cut crosswise 6-7 pieces and over blueberry sauce.
- Serve with potato and vegetable of the day. Garnish.